Friday, July 22, 2011

6 Month Pictures!


Holy Cow! I can't believe my baby is so big! 









This is so appropriate! She is defiantly our little skunk! 
aka poop machine!!! : )   







My friend Camilla took these pictures for us. She has recently set up a little studio inside her home and she needed some models to promote it so I volunteered Emeri! : ) It worked out perfect for us because I was going to set up a 6 month shoot for her anyway! And didn't they turn out so cute? I was super impressed especially because we woke Emeri up to take these pictures so she was super super tired!  Thanks Camilla  for taking these for us! We love them! (If you want any more information about Camilla's photography skills click here. She is awesome and has lots of great creative ideas!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment