Thursday, October 13, 2011

Walkn' and Talkn'!

The weather has been so nice lately! I love fall weather this is definitely my favorite time of the year, so we took advantage of the nice weather and went on a walk! (Emeri and I went on a lot of walks at the beginning of the summer, but it was just too hot to go  for a while! Since it's cooling down we will be going on more walks again! (We love walks) As we were walking Emeri was in the stroller and Braeden and I were walking behind the stroller talking (obviously), but Emeri wouldn't just face forward and enjoy the walk! She wanted to be in the conversation so she kept looking back at us! Here's some pictures to show you want I mean! 




 As you can tell she tried everything possible to keep an eye on Braeden and I while we were on the walk! I just love her so much! She cracks me up!



No comments:

Post a Comment