Thursday, December 6, 2012

Blessing and Birthday

My beautiful baby boy was blessed by his daddy on Sunday!
 His daddy gave him a wonderful blessing! 
His Grandma Franny made him this handsome tux and his Grandma Kathy crocheted him a beautiful blanket! 
(I will get him dressed up and take more picture soon!) 

Family picture! 
(Emeri's wearing her birthday dress from Great Grandma and Grandpa Jensen) 

Just the three of us on his special day!

Three generations of Jensen boys! : ) 

My 3 favorite guys! 

My 2 studs! I love my boys! 

Since we had both our families together we thought we would do Emeri's party on Sunday as well instead of trying to get everyone together again next week! 
(We are going to do a birthday bash for her this summer when it's warm outside and invite all her little friends!) 

Emeri peaking in her presents! 
This present was torturing her she not only opened the card, but she also started opening the present several times and had to be stopped! 

Baby Ky upside down! 

He makes the best pouty faces!

Just hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa


I can't believe Emeri is 2 (or will be on Monday)! 
I'm pretty sure she is the cutest 2 year old ever

When everyone started singing to her the smile on her face was priceless! 


When it came to blowing out the candle she was not a fan!
She refused so I had to make a wish for her!   

Finally time to open presents! 
The torture was over she finally got to see what was inside that big box!
A trike from Grandma and Grandpa!



She got spoiled and loves all the gifts she got! 
I think I'm just as excited as she is for all the fun things she got!

 Playing outside with Grandpa on her new scooter! 
Since then she has learned how to scoot and she now scoots all over our apartment! 
"Mom, I scoot!" 
Between her scooter and trike this summer is going to be awesome!

and I have to share this picture of Kyler and his cheeks! : ) 

We had such an awesome day with ALL of our family! 
Thank you all so much for coming and supporting us on such a special day! 
We sure are lucky to have so many people around us that love us so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment