Friday, September 30, 2011

Antelope Island!

Jill, my little sister, and her boyfriend Troy came up to Layton to hangout with us and they wanted to go to Antelope Island, so we went! I have never been and I have only heard bad thing about it like how bad it smells, how nasty the water is, and how many gross bugs there are, so needless to say I wasn't really that excited to go, but we went! Honestly it wasn't THAT bad, and it was fun hanging out with Jill and Troy! There wasn't a bad smell which was good! There were a ton of bugs, but it's not like they crawl all over you! We only got in the water up to our knees and they have showers to rinse off afterwards! (There were people there in their speedos and bikinis taking a dip and quite a few families swimming with all their kids.  I personally wouldn't get in any further then my knees, but they seemed to be having fun!)

When Jill and I were younger we use to go to the beach all the time since we lived in San Diego, and one of our favorite things to do was to make drip castles with wet sand! We took advantage of the wet sand and had a contest to see who could make the biggest castle just like old times! 

 Emeri hangingout with dad! 

It was bright outside! Squint Squint Scowl! 

Jill and Troy!


Emeir and I walking back to the beach!

Love you Jill and Troy! : ) Thanks for coming up and hangingout with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment