Friday, September 30, 2011

Front Runner and Trax Rider!

Emeri and I rode Front Runner and Trax down to my sisters house the other day (over two months ago but I'm trying to catch up : ) ) and it was quite the adventure! A hour ride turned into a two hour ride! It all started as I was getting Emeri out of the car to catch the Front Runner. When we got there the Train pulled up and left! Darn it! So we had to wait 30 min for the next Train to come! Once we got on the Train it was a lot of fun! Emeri loved sitting in the seat and looking out the window! She's such a cutie (and was the star of the show on both the Train and Trax)!  When got off Front Runner and got on to Trax... we got on the wrong Trax, just so you all know when you get off of the Front Runner you will be getting onto a University Trax so if you are trying to get to WVC you need to get off at Gallivan Plaza and get on a Sandy Trax! Just a little FYI! Emeri and I had to learn this the hard way! So after getting on the wrong Trax, back tracking, and finally getting on the right Trax we made it to my sisters safe and sound! It was a good learning experience, and Emeri seemed to really enjoy herself!

Emeri waiting for Front Runner!


 Sitting like a big girl in her own chair!

Looking out the window! 


On the Trax (this is another reason I was disoriented and didn't realize I was on the wrong Trax until I got all the way up to the U's football stadium) there was a little old Asian lady who moved my diaper bag to sit next to us and asked to hold Emeri! I didn't know what to do... and I didn't know how to say no to a cute little old lady so... I let her hold Emeri! I know I know I let a stranger hold my baby on Trax, but I didn't know what else to do or how to get out of it! She kept telling me how Emeri's baby energy was giving her more energy and helping her feel younger... well that's at least what I thought she was saying... It was kind of hard to understand her! Emeri wasn't sure what to think either! She kept looking at me like "Mom who are you letting hold me?" "Save me please!" Luckily she got off on the next stop and I got Emeri back! If it was any one else on Trax I think I would have had enough courage to say no. but it was a cute old lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment