Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter

Saturday March 30th

We woke up early to head to the church for our annual ward primary Easter egg hunt!
(Emeri usually doesn't roll out of bed until around 10 and the hunt was at 10 so we had to wake her up early!)
She insisted on wearing her Rapunzel hat that her Aunty Diana made for her which also meant she some how talked me out of combing her hair that morning too! : )

Shoes on, jacket on, Rapunzel hat on, bucket in hand she is ready to go! 

Thankfully the ward splits the kiddos up into age groups so the little kids get to go out first and don't get trampled on my the other kids! This also meant that Emeri got to take her sweet time picking what eggs she wanted! She is definitely not one of those kids that just pick up any egg she sees it's quit the decision for her!

The face she is making in this picture is such a Braeden/Toren face it's not even funny!



If you look closely you can see majority of the eggs that are in her basket are the metallic ones! She was very strategic when it came to choosing those 15 eggs that she got! : ) 

Just walking home with my candy! BLISS! 

This is the face I get when I ask her to smile for mom! Isn't that a GREAT smile face! : ) 
hahahaha
OH DEAR! 

Later on that afternoon we dyed Eater eggs!
Emeri decided to eat one however, she learned very quickly that she was not a fan of the whole yoke in her mouth! hahaha
Oh and I must mention that we she did really well with the dye until the very last egg at which time she spilt the pink dye off the table and all over the carpet! : ( We almost made it! 

Easter Morning Sunday March 31st

Enjoying some jelly beans from her Easter basket!

All ready for church in their new Easter outfits! 

Can you say attitude? 


Seriously look how adorable my little family is!


We headed outside to take a few pictures and instead of cooperating for pictures Emeri decided to fly around like an airplane!



She finally sat down to take a picture!

Creeper!
hahaha

Then she thought it would be a great idea to put grass on Ky's head! ...
Kids will be kids!



My two handsome boys in their matching ties! 

After church we headed down to Grandma Kathy's for Easter dinner and another egg hunt! 



Dad I need your help! 

Got it! 


We had a great Easter! 

And can I just say that I'm grateful for our Savior and Redeemer and for the gifts of immortality and eternal life that I work towards every day! I'm thankful for what my Savior has done for me! I'm thankful that I know that my Redeemer lives! And I thankful that I know what I need to do to return to him! AMEN! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment