Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Good Morning

This is how our morning went today!

As soon as Emeri heard Kyler this morning she immediately took off to his room! 
This is what I found!
Huge smiles from both my kiddos!
Mornings can't start any better than that!

We called Braeden to say good morning!
This is Kyler's way of talking on the phone with his dad!

Emeri then decided it was time to go to "work" so she got her shoes, hat, and purse on and was headed out the door!
I asked her if she was missing anything and she said no! hahaha
I then informed her that she was going to freeze if she didn't put clothes on so she got dressed! And then she headed off to "work"! 
She had a grand time going in and out the front door pretending over and over that she was going and getting home from work! 

After lunch it was bath time! 

Look how FREAKING ADORABLE Kyler is fresh out of the bath in his little robe! 
Doesn't he look WAY older than 6 months in this picture?

Tuesdays are my lest favorite days of the week because Braeden has school, but today has been a great day so far! 
I LOVE MY KIDS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment