Monday, April 22, 2013

Cousins

My kiddos have THE best cousins! 
Here's two examples:

I go to my sisters often to watch her kiddos while she volunteers and with a 4 year-old, a 2 year-old, a 1 year-old, and a Kyler things can get interesting sometimes! : ) 
The other day while I was over there I was in the kitchen making lunch and Kyler was having a hard moment! I let him fuss for a second before I went and checked on him! When I was at a point that I could leave what I was doing in the kitchen this is what I found...
... Sammy was laying next to Ky holding his hand and singing to him making him feel better! 
How adorable is that?
These two are too cute together!
Since the day Kyle was born Sammy has claimed him as hers!
She is so good at making him smile and laugh no matter what kind of mood he is in and she loves to "babysit" him when I need to make lunch or go to the restroom! 
Like my mom says, "You would never know they were cousins and not siblings!" That's how good Sammy is with Kyler and how much Sammy LOVES him! 

Here's another example:

Awhile ago we went to the park with cousins and this is what Emeri and Andrew did the whole time!

(I love when kids use their imagination!) 

They found walnut shells and decided to make rolly polly homes out of them, so they went around the park collecting "things" (flowers, rocks, leafs, pine cones, etc.) to go in the shells to make the most luxurious rolly polly homes they could! 

Andrew is a almost 5 years older than Emeri and most boys his age would never take the time to play with "the little kids" let alone a girl! : ) But Andrew is so good with the little kids! 
Emeri absolutely loves Andrew and loves playing with him!  


Look how much fun they are having together!

That is just two examples of the great cousins we have around here!
We are so blessed to live close to our family so we can get together often and our kids can get to know each other and play! 
I never lived close to any of my cousins we all lived in different states, so I'm even that much more grateful that my kiddos get to play with their cousins often! 
If you even mention playing with cousins to Emeri she jumps up and down with excitement! 
: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment