Saturday, May 4, 2013

Six Months

Yeah I know this is almost a month over due!...

Kyler turned half a year old on April 11th!
Hold up... rewind... can you believe my baby is already half way to his first birthday???
Isn't that NUTS?

At his check up he weighed in at 17 pounds 13 ounces 
and is coming in at 27 inches tall
His weight, length, and head are all right around the 70th percentile! So his BMI is almost exactly in the 50th percentile! 
Apparently he is very proportionate! : )
He had to get 2 shots!
He didn't even notice the first one, but after the second poke we got tears!
Tough guy! 


Here's what Kyler has been up too at 6 months (almost 7):

At 6 months he had his two bottom teeth NOW his two top teeth are so close to coming in too and torturing the poor kid! : ( 

This picture crakes me up!
Shock??

Hates tummy time with a passion!
At 6 months he couldn't roll over NOW he can roll over from his tummy to his back, but I don't think he will ever roll from his back to his tummy or ever crawl that's how much he hates being on his tummy!

He gave up on holding his head up and laid down!

And the screaming begins! 

: ) 

His stomach problems are doing somewhat better! I can now eat some dairy and soy, but I can't eat too much or it upsets his tummy still!

Emeri and Riot connected every baby toy in Kyler's bucket to his playmate! 
He was a bit overstimulated! : ) 


He devours baby food! He loves rice cereal and any fruit out there, but he is not a fan of his veggies! Yet! And oatmeal upsets his tummy so we wont be moving on from the rice for a long time if ever! (This kid has the most sensitive belly ever!)

Concentrating really hard to pick up his snack!


He's started to mimic us and it's hilarious! If we shake our head he'll shake his back, if we blow raspberries he will blow raspberries back, and he will stick his tongue out at us if we stick ours out at him! Of course he wont do any of this when we want to show anyone or if we get the camera out! Typical kid! : ) 



Most days he is a HUGE stinker when it comes to nap time! (And on a rare occasion he an angel for naps! I don't get it!) I have tried everything with this kid and nothing works! Thankfully he is a good night sleeper! (I know some of you are thinking "Let him cry it out! It's so hard, but so worth it..." believe me I have tried! He will just scream for hours and hours and he never goes to sleep! I don't know what else to try with this kid! I'm just counting my blessings that most nights he sleeps really well!)

Oh and he takes really good naps in the car, but as soon as we get out he wakes up immediately! 

Check out those cheeks! 


He can sit up like a champ now! Sometime his head gets really heavy and he face plants it, but he's getting better and better at holding up his huge noggin everyday! : )


He is starting to talk more and more everyday and I love the little conversations he has with us! 

His favorite person even more than me lately is Emeri! He just loves his older sister so much! It's so cute to see him light up when she walks into the room! And Emeri loves him just as much! I love listening to her talk to her brother! It's so fun watching them interact! 

I feel as if Kyler is quickly transforming into a little boy! The baby in him is going away too fast! : ( 
I love this little guy so much! I'm so lucky to have such amazing kiddos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment