Saturday, May 11, 2013

Working Out With Aunt Alex

My older sister has been working her booty off
 (literally)
 to be more healthy and because she going to Hawaii soon! 
I'm JEALOUS! : )  

Well, we were at her house the other day while she was working it!
Sammy and Emeri HAD to joined her!
It was very entertaining and cute! : ) 

Jumping Jacks


Push Ups

Swats With Weights 
Emeri and Sammy have cans for their weights!

Aren't they the cutest? 
And isn't my sister looking awesome?

After watching her workout with these two I realized how possible it would be to workout at home with the kiddos! I go to the gym in the evenings and pay way too much for a membership, maybe I should reconsider that membership when it's up next! Emeri and I can have a workout party time each morning! hahaha On the other hand I would miss my Zumba! 

PS I'm working on catching up from these past couple slow weeks!
I have a feeling this coming week on the blog is going to be good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment