Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Time

You know summer time is here again when...

You can find us at the park more often then home!


The bug collecting begins!


We have picnics for every lunch!


At 4 o'clock every weekday all the kids from the apartments are at the playground!

And the trips to the pool with our buddies begin!


Kyler was so tired by the time we were done playing, but he loved it! 

Although it has only felt like summer here and there because the rain clouds have made their home above us we have taken advantage of the warm days as much as we can!
(I really love the rain so I don't mind the rain clouds one bit they can stay as long as they would like to! shhhh Don't tell Emeri! : ) ) 
We love summer and all the fun adventures we have we are looking forward to all the new adventures we are going to have this summer!


So FUNNY STORY! 
One of the times we were at the park there was this lady that had a jacket on that had fur around the hood and she was very into whatever was on her phone so she was looking down at it well, Emeri ran over to me pointing at her (I know she shouldn't point) and telling me there was a LION at the park! 
HAHAHAHA
She really did look like a lion from a far!
It was really cute and gave me a good laugh!

Here's the best picture I could get of her without seeming like a creep! 



No comments:

Post a Comment