Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Braeden's Birthday

Braeden is officially on the down hill to 30! 
(It's freaking him out!)
He tells me everyday how "old" he feels! : ) 
(I might be exaggerating the everyday part a bit!) ; )

This is how we celebrated his birthday this year:
At Braeden's work you get your birthday off work, but because Braeden is the best husband ever he took my birthday off instead of his! 
(I'm still working on the blog post about all the excitement that led up to and happened on my birthday!)
So we met up with him and took him out to lunch!
He chose the place and he wanted to try something new so we went to Daddy D's in Ogden!
They are known for their "Hot Mess" burger which is a bacon cheeseburger sandwiched between two donuts! Heart attack right? 
We didn't get that burger, but I'm not sure what we got was any healthier! 
Let's just say that Daddy D's is good, but it sure isn't good for you! : ) 

Braeden doing the Emeri "say cheese" face!

That's a little better!

Birthday kisses for Daddy!

Kyler was seriously so silly while we were at lunch! 
hahaha! 
LOVE HIM!


I love his scrunchy nose smiles! 

While Braeden finished up at work Emeri, Kyler and I made Braeden a very special birthday cake! 
Emeri picked out a funfetti cake and HOT pink frosting for him!
She had a great time making the cake and the first words out of her mouth when Braeden walked through the door were, "I made you a pink and yellow cake Dad!" 
 

Kyler really excited about the candles!

 Emeri and Daddy blowing out ALL the candles!

He loved his hot pink birthday cake because Emeri picked it out special for him! : ) 
He's a good sport! 

We didn't to anything too exciting! It was just an all around good low key day! It was exactly what we all needed! : )  

Love you Braeden and I always will no mater how old you get! : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment