Monday, May 13, 2013

Wheeler Farm

My dad's art studio is right around the corner from Wheeler Farm, so when we went down to spend the day with him and between classes we headed over to see all the animals! 
My Dad and Emeri had a great time chasing and checking out all the animals while Kyler and I followed behind! : ) 

Sneaking up on the sleeping ducks!
"Grandpa they woke up!"

Chasing the birds!

Checking out the cows!
Right after this that brown cow picked up her head to say hello and knocked Emeri right off the fence! 
Needless to say she was not getting back up on the fence and she was ready to move on from the cows!

Watching them feed a lamb!

Asking Grandpa about the chickens!

Watching the bunnies! 

Kyler just chilaxin in the stroller! : )  

LOVES THIS FACE! : ) 
He's such a trooper ! Always putting up with all of his sister's adventures!

On our way out!

If you hadn't noticed yet Emeri has cowgirl boots on in these pictures!
She got them a couple weeks ago and they are the only shoes she will wear right now! 
She LOVES them and they just so happened to be very appropriate for our trip to Wheeler Farm! 
I love my little cowgirl! : ) 

Thanks Dad for spending the afternoon with us!
LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. With tears of joy I express my love to you and your children. I am so grateful you wanted to spend some QT with me. You make me laugh over and over again while you mother.

    ReplyDelete