Sunday, May 1, 2011

Emeri's First Couple Months! February

At the beginning of February we BLESSED Emeri! We did it down at Kathy's (Braeden's mom) ward since all of our family lives down in that area! Braeden gave Emeri a BEAUTIFUL blessing! We are so blessed that Braeden lives worthy to hold the Priesthood so that he is able to perform these special occasions for our family! Emeri's dress was made my yours truly : ) and MY mom!! : ) (I did all the easy sewing and my mom did all the tough stuff!) I love the fact that my mom ALWAYS wants to make outfits for special occasions it makes the events a lot more sentimental even if she's crazy because she has no time! I love my mom and all her CRAZINESS! (ps If you didn't know my mom made my wedding dress also!) And to go with her dress Kathy crocheted her a blanket that is absolutely gorgeous! Emeri is so LUCKY to have such good grandparents! All of her grandparents SPOIL her to pieces!  Braeden's grandparents came down from Canada for the speacial occasion also. It was nice spending time with them and catching up! It sure was special of them to come alway down for Emeri's blessing! 

All of Emeri's Grandmas! 


Emeri is thrilled to be getting her picture taken!

 All her Grandpas plus her Great-Grandpa 

Family photo op! 

 So tired! 





Emeri turned 2 months in February! Which meant she had her 2 month check up! Here are HER numbers at 2 months: she weighed 11.4 lbs (65th percentile), she was 22 1/2 inches LONG (75th percentile), and her head circumference was 15.25 (50th percentile).  She was (and still is) a VERY happy and heathy baby! At this check up she also got 5 shots. She was sleeping and wouldn't wake up for the nurses, so she got a very RUDE awaking and I thought Braeden was going to PUNCH the nurses because they made his baby cry! But as soon as Braeden picked her up she stopped crying and was just fine,  Braeden on the other hand needed a minute to feel BETTER about things before we could go! : ) ( He sure LOVEs his girl!) 

For Valentines Day Emeri and I surprised Braeden at work with some homemade peanut butter bars (his favorite) and went to lunch with him! Before we left to surprise him I got Emeri all dressed up in a cute outfit that said I love my Daddy, but before I could get pictures and before we got out the door she had a blowout and the outfit had to go into the laundry! : ( Despite the outfit incident we had a really good Valentines Day! When Braeden got home from work I made him dinner and some chocolate covered strawberries and we washed it down with some bubbly! I love spoiling my husband! :) 

Nothing too exciting happened during the rest of the month but here are some really cute pictures of Emeri during February! 








No comments:

Post a Comment