Friday, May 6, 2011

So... Sleepy!!

I love taking pictures of Emeri while she sleeps! She is just so peaceful and cute I can't help it! So... let me share some pictures...

Thinking about going to sleep while watching TV!


Snoozing on the sofa!

She insisted on sleeping with her face in my arm?


This is a picture of her still trying to wake up in the morning! 



These next couple pictures are of Braeden holding Emeri while she sleeps and they are pretty funny/cute! He loves this girl so much! She is so lucky to have such an awesome daddy! 


 Ok let me explain this picture! This is Braeden trying to do EVERYTHING all at once! He is holding Emeri while she sleeps, eating pizza, and watching his basketball game all at the same time! I offered to take Emeri, but he wouldn't let me! 

Braeden was rocking Emeri to get her down for a nap and fell asleep himself! : ) 

I love my little family! These two make me smile all the time!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment