Friday, May 6, 2011

Our New Favorite!

Since spring has finally come "jumping" and the sun has been out more recently our new favorite family activity is going on walks! Emeri and I go on walks almost every day now and sometimes we will be gone for 2 hours! It's so nice to get some sunshine and when Emeri falls a sleep I try to walk around until she wakes up so I don't cut her nap short by going home! She always wakes up no maker how careful I try to be when I take her out of the stroller and lay her down in her crib! Emeri loves being outside! If she is fussy and you take her outside it calms her right down! It's almost like magic! : ) Braeden joins us if we go on a walk later on in the afternoon when he is home from work or on the weekends! When Braeden comes with us we take the basketball so we can play at the local park! Emeri finds it hilarious when we play defense against him! : ) Heres some pictures of her enjoying our walks! 

This is the view that we enjoy when we walk around the track at the park!

We went to the park this day with my sister and her kids and it was freezing outside, but Emeri was as happy as could be!   

 Emeri and I watching Braeden shoot hoops!


No comments:

Post a Comment