Sunday, May 1, 2011

Emeri's First Couple Months! January

Alright so in order to officially catch up with my BLOG, so I can just blog about what's going on right NOW and not blog about what's happened in the last year or couple months I'm going to catch you up with what's happened so far in 2011! It's going to be so nice to be caught up! (but I'll probably always be playing catch up who am I KIDDING!?) :) 
Ok so starting where I left OFF... On New Years Braeden and I stayed HOME and watched a movie together for the first time since Emeri was born! It was nothing exciting because, lets face it, we had a 3 week old but Emeri was ACTUALLY sleeping and we got to spend a little time together and it was the perfect way to start off a New Year, TOGETHER! The rest of January was all about taking care of our baby and figuring out all the "stuff" you have to when you are a NEW parent! (It's a lot harder then it looks!!! Just a little FYI!) But what an enjoyable month it was here are some fun pictures...

Emeri watching the JAZZ game with Braeden


I have HARDLY any picture with Emeri because I'm the one always taking the pictures, but here's one! 


Emeri sleeping on Brae's shoulder! CUTE! 


I took these pictures for the invite to Emeri's blessing...




She looks like she's ready to beat me up for taking these pictures!! 


Upset and STILL so cute! 


She use to always go cross-eyed! : ) 


I sat Emeri up so I could quickly run to the bathroom and when I came back she was asleep! (Oh how I miss how easy it use to be to get Emeri to sleep!!)

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment