Monday, June 6, 2011

Birthdays and Zoo!

For our birthdays this year we got each other several little gifts we wanted! My favorite was the wall decoration Braeden got me that says "Come what may ... and love it!" this is from a talk by Joseph B. Wirthlin (if you don't remember or haven't heard this talk look it up and read it because it's amazing and probably my favorite talk!) so it was very appropriate! (and I was admiring it just a couple days earlier when we went on a walk to the mall. How did he know?) I'm not sure if Braeden had a favorite gift because all of the gift he got were so great! : ) : ) During our birthday week we also went to the Zoo with my family and it was TONS of fun! : ) The week of our birthdays was very rainy, but we organized this trip and were going rain or shine! It ended up being the perfect day to go! No one I mean No one was at the zoo, all the animals were out because it wasn't extremely hot out, we could let all the kids run around a bit more because of the lack of people, and we got to feed the giraffes! It did rain quit a bit right when we were on our way out, but other then that it just sprinkled a little here and there! Over all it was the best trip to the zoo I have ever had! Here is some fun pictures from our trip! (Thanks Jill and Troy for the pictures!)

Andrew love Emeri so much and wanted to hold her hand! He is so cute!

So at the zoo right now they have dinosaurs and this one spits water it was so funny watching Ethan and Andrew wait for the dino to spray then scream and run away when it did! Check out Andrews moves in this picture! HAHA

If Emeri was in this picture then all the girls would have been!

 Alan and Ammon!

Elephants are the only animals I will take pictures of at the Zoo! 
I love elephants! They are my favorite!

Emeri giving loves to dad!

 All the grand kids!


Family photo op! : ) 

 Isn't this the cutest picture! Look at their smiles and they way Ethan is looking at Jill! They sure love their aunt Jill! 

Feeding the Giraffes! 
Bonus when you go to the zoo on a rainy day!

Ammon getting eaten by the T-rex and loving it! : ) 

I love my family and I love doing things with my family! I always have a good time and I always look forward to the next time we get together! 
love you guys!!! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment