Saturday, June 25, 2011

Father's Day!

After going camping Friday and Saturday with my dad we got to celebrate Braeden's first father's day! I had thought long and hard about what we should get Braeden for father's day and I had the idea of getting a white tie and having Emeri put her hand and foot prints on it for him, but getting Emeri to cooperate well enough to make the tie look good was very unlikely, so I started looking online! I really wanted to get him a tie because he loves ties and I wondered if it was possible to get Emeri's picture printed on a tie for him, and guess what... you totally can and they are so cool! After finding it I showed my sister and she decided to get one for her husband, then we decided we should get one for my dad, and my sister-in-law decided to get one for my brother also! It was pretty much the best father's present idea ever! : ) Here's a picture of Braeden's tie that we got him! 


 Here's a close up of the picture that was printed on it! Emeri's outfit says I love my Daddy, but you cant tell! 

Braeden loves the tie and I think I might make this a tradition in our house because they are so cool so I hope Braedens doesn't mind! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment