Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Swimming!

My Mom, little brothers Jon and Ralleigh, My older sister Alex and her three kids Ethan, Andrew, and Sam came up to my house last week and we all went swimming at my little apartment pool! It was tons of fun! We played the candy bar game, marco polo, and motor boat! We might of had too much fun! I think we could have stayed and played all day, but they had to get back home at a decent time to make and eat dinner! It was Emeri's first time going swimming and she seemed to like it when she was either all cuddled up to whoever was holding her or when she had a toy to chew on! At one point my sister was holding her and she feel asleep all cuddled up to her in the pool! She loves my sister so much! She gets so excited whenever she sees her and loves to give her loves and kisses! I'm so lucky to have a sister that loves my baby so much!
Here are so pictures of our fun time! 


She wasn't so sure at first!

 My mom and Andrew playing!

Ralleigh and Ethan having a good time!

Emeri and Mom! (She looks thrilled doesn't she?) :)

 Grandma and Sam having fun!

Grandma and Andrew underwater! : ) 

Jonny boy!

Emeri snuggling Alex!

So comfy and so sleepy!



 Cute Sammy! 

Snoozing away! 

Yes this is a picture of Jon and Ralleigh being nice to one another! Take note! It doesn't happen very often! 

 Rall Ball!

 Me and my mom were trying to take a picture underwater! It didn't work very well! HAHAHA

One hot baby! (She is so cute!)

 I love these blue eyes!

We definitely need to do this again!
love you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment