Monday, November 19, 2012

Cookie Monster

Emeri was sitting in her chair watching TV with a pillow on her lap holding her Cookie Monster while I was sitting on the sofa with Kyler and this is the conversation we had

Emeri: "Mom, Monster eating me!"
Me: "Cookie Monster is eating you?"
Emeri: "Yeah eating milk!"
Me: ... ... "Are you nursing Cookie Monster?"
Emeri: "Yeah!"

I couldn't help, but smile and giggle a little!
(then I had to get a picture or two)



This girl does everything I do! 
She often does things like pull all the mail off the table and spread it all over the house because she sees me always going through the mail or gets all the utensils out of the drawer to cook! I will then make a comment like "This girl makes so many messes!" and Braeden will comment back "She just wants to be like her mommy! You can't even complain!" 
He's right and it crazy how much she already wants to be a little mommy! 

She's explaining to me what she was doing in this picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment