Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving is a favorite around here because it's all about food!
We love food! : ) and I loved having Braeden home for 4 days straight! 
I wish there was no such thing as money or work! I wish Braeden could stay home with us everyday!
Anywho... Thanksgiving was awesome!
We spent the day with Braeden's family at his Dad's house!

Before dinner Emeri played outside with her Uncle Denver forever!
They were so cute out there playing together!



Seriously look at how cute these two are!


Emeri's dead leaf bouquet! 

Playing on the hammock! 

Emeri and I played outside for a minute also, but I wimped out and went inside because I was cold! Emeri on the other hand only wanted to play outside!

I love this picture! 

Then we had dinner! 
YUM! 
I wish I would have taken a picture of the spread so you all could be jealous of what we ate because it was amazing! 
We look forward to Brad and Val's Thanksgiving dinner the most every year!
(Shhhh... don't tell our other parents! : ) ; ) ) 

After dinner it was hot tub time for Emeri and Braeden! This girl had been asking me for days to go swimming so I'm glad she could get her fix and Grandma and Grandpa's! 

(Her "cheese" face has turned into a "I'm special face")

This is what Kyler did all day! He gave snuggles to anyone that wanted them! 

Friday was Christmas decorations day! 
Emeri loved helping with the Christmas Tree and now she wont leave the ornaments alone! I'm pretty sure she might be in time-out from now until we take down the Christmas Tree! Those "balls" are just too tempting to play with! 
Why did I buy glass ornaments? Bad move on my part! 
I might have to hit the after Christmas sales this year and get some plastic ones for next year so it doesn't matter! 



I love having the Christmas decor up! It makes me excited for Christmas everyday!

On Saturday we walked to the park, had a picnic, and played on the playground because it was so nice outside! 

Emeri has become quite the little monkey! She can now climb up all the little things they have around the park to get up on the playground all by herself including this rope ladder! It's so fun to watch her little mind work as she figures out the next step!


And on Sunday we stayed home for the first time in months and just enjoyed a Sunday together! 

Check out how handsome this boy is!

Braeden making Kyler smile because every time I get out the camera he stops! : ) 


We had such a fun and yummy Thanksgiving weekend! 
We are so blessed to have the great family that we do!
Family is the #1 on our "Thankful For... List"!


No comments:

Post a Comment