Thursday, November 22, 2012

Kyler's 1st month

Kyler's first month has already passed! 
I can't believe it!
It is crazy that he is over a month old now! 
Babies grow too fast!
This month has been great! 
Don't get me wrong it has had it's moments! 
As cute as newborns are  adjusting to a new baby is hard, but I feel like we are finally getting the hang of things! We are figuring out our new family dynamics and I can now look back on the hard moments and smile because I made it through the most difficult part!
Here's a look back on Kyler's first month!

First family photo with Kyler

Some funny/sad/interesting things about Kyler at birth
He never fit in newborn clothes Braeden had to go find another 'go home' outfit for him!
He broke his left collar bone during delivery because he was such a big boy! : ( 
He never fit into newborn diapers! The hospital had to get diapers for him over on the pediatric side of the hospital! : ) 

Kyler is a great sleeper!
For the most part he usually only wakes up twice during the night to eat and he takes great naps during the day! I have a hard time getting anything done while he is sleeping because I just want to hold him and stare at him!
 He is so darn cute!


While he sleeps he makes lots of funny faces! My favorite are the smiles that he makes, but I haven't been able to catch one of those with the camera yet! Here are some of the silly faces I have been able to catch!

Kyler does have a bit of a sensitive tummy which can make him very fussy at times! When Kyler has a rough day and there is nothing I can do to make him settle down Braeden will come home, pick him up, and plop him up on his shoulder and he will passout immediately after along day of screaming! 
Braeden calls it their "Dude Snuggles"! 
They have to get them in everyday!


I think Kyler is definitely going to have blue eyes like his Daddy and Sister!
But you never know babies eyes can always change! 

A couple weeks ago we headed to the doctor because one of Kyler's eyes was swollen it turned out not being anything to worry about, but when they took his weight he weighed 12 lbs 11 oz at 4 weeks! Now he's 6 weeks old and going through a growth spurt I wouldn't be surprised if he is weighing in over 13 lbs!

He is starting to talk, laugh, and smile more and more! His smile isn't quite there yet, but it's getting closer and closer everyday! I am so looking forward to him smiling and seeing his little personality come out! 

This kid is adorable! And boy does he have some rolls! 
Check these out! 


We are so lucky to have Kyler in our family! 
I'm so excited for all the fun we are going to make and all the silly things he is going to do so I can share them here with you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment