Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July Parade

I love the Forth of July! I love America, parades, candy, floats, fireworks, red white and blue, stars and stripes, and my all time favorite all the cute old men in their military uniforms in the parade! They radiate patriotism! I can't help but love this country even more every time I see them! I love it all! 
This year the kiddos and I ventured out to the parade without Braeden because he had a prior obligation! : ) Besides missing Braeden we had a good time! We met up with our good friends the Cooks and enjoyed the festivities! 
It was a MILLION degrees outside and at times I thought we might be melting, but it was still a good time! : )   

The kiddos waiting under the umbrella for the parade to start!

Kyler having a grand time playing with his sisters flag! 

Emeri in her cute 4th of July outfit from her Aunty Karen! 
(Karen she got so many complements on her outfit! She should have just been in the parade!)

It's coming! 

Hand over the heart for the flag! 

Waving at all the friendly people! 

Kyler really enjoyed chewing on the police tape! (I know I'm a good mom! : ) ) 

Dancing to all the good music!
 Yay for America! 

Emeri just being cute on the way back to the car! 

After the parade we went home and took a nap then headed to dinner then to fireworks! 
All the firework pictures are on Braeden's phone so I will post them on here as soon as I remember to get them from him! 

What a good holiday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment