Friday, July 12, 2013

Talking Snails

I put my apron on to do the dishes, Emeri came in and said she wanted to put her apron on too and help! I got her apron and attempted to put it on her, but she started freaking out because she wanted me to take off her dress first and I said,"NO!" Because she was freaking out I sent her to her room to throw her fit there! She came out and tried to explain to me that she didn't want to wear her dress under her apron she wanted to wear a shirt like me, but once again I told her she wasn't going to change her clothes (If I let her change her clothes every time she wanted to I would be doing a load of her laundry every day! I know I'm a mean mom!), so she started melting down again, so I sent her to her room once again! The next time she came out she brought a book with her! Her "My First Animal Book" it has a ton of different animals, bugs, birds! You know? The kind of book you use to help teach your kiddos all the different animals! She came over to me, pointed to the snail on the back of the book and said "Mom, this snail said I should change my clothes!" 
WHAT???
 I busted up laughing! Are you kidding me? This snail just told you to change your clothes??? What a goof! Because of that creative move I let her change her clothes! I couldn't say NO after that! : )

Should I be worried that the snails on her book are talking to her????


No comments:

Post a Comment