Monday, July 1, 2013

Father's Day Fail

So Father's Day was a flop and it was all my fault! 
I thought I was good to go because I was thinking ahead, but none of the gifts worked out...
The worst was the gift I got for Braeden! 
We have a tradition where I get Braeden a tie with his kiddos picture on it!
This year I even went and got the kiddos pictures taken professionally for the tie at the beginning of the month! (Planning Ahead!)
So I got the pictures, ordered the tie, and even paid extra to make sure it would be here by Father's Day, but I didn't take into account that we would be leaving for our Father's Day camp out early enough on Friday to miss the UPS guy! : ( BOOOO! 
When we got home from camping I realized what had happened and was totally bummed! 
And then one top of that I made the Grandpa gifts just way too difficult! ...
Meh!!!! There's always next year to make up for this year! Right?? 

At least we had a good evening with family! That's the part that really counts! 

The highlight of the day was capturing this picture of Kyler and Grandpa Brad! 
ADORABLE! 

Three generations of Jensen boys! 


Kyler enjoying his corn!




So, when the UPS guy came the following day Braeden finally got his gift and was a good sport and wore it to church the following week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment