Monday, June 24, 2013

Floating

Braeden and I went on a fun date on Saturday! 
We went tubing down the Weber River! 
Life as been a bit overwhelming and I was missing my husband, which sounds kind of crazy since we see each other every day, but when we are together we are taking care of this and that we never get quality time together, so we needed some us time! (I'm sure you all understand how that goes if not you will one day!)  
I was trying to find something we could do that was close to home, fun, just the two of us, and relaxing! Tubing fit all of my criteria for the most part! It wasn't always relaxing at times it got a little stressful, but being together made up for the stressful parts! 
We had a really good time! 
It's been way to long since I laughed as much as I did tubing with Braeden! 
(One of the many reasons I love him so much! He makes me laugh A LOT!)



Cheese! 

Laughing our guts out! : )

Floating down the river! Relaxing...

At other times not so relaxing

I love that guy! 

I'm glad we finally got some us time! So worth it! 
Thanks mom for watching the kiddos! 

If you are interested in doing this here's the place we went through Destination Sports!
We were on the river for about 3 hours, got to see 8 miles of beautiful scenery, and had a lot of fun together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment