Saturday, June 22, 2013

Monsters University

We went and saw Monsters University today! Braeden's work treated us (and all the other 400+ employees and their families)!  
It was Kyler's first movie and he did really well! He got a bit restless at one point so he and I went and stood up for a bit, but he eventually fell asleep and was out cold for the rest of the show! 

Braeden and Emeri before the show!

Kyler and I waiting for it to start!

Kyler zonked! 


Then after the show we had a bit of fun too! 

Posing with Mike and Sulley!

Emeri's very own Monsters University student ID card!

On our way to get a bit to eat! 

Kyler always scrunches his nose these days and I can't get enough of it! 
I LOVE IT! 

We had a good time (It's always a good time when it's free right? Just like food always taste better when it's free!??)! 
There are so many good kid shows coming out this summer I think we will be spending more time at the movies this summer than we have in a long time especially since Kyler did so well! 

On a side note...
This is a really good picture of Kyler's teeth! 
You can see that his two bottom teeth are all the way in and his two top teeth have cut all the way through (FINALLY It took those top teeth months to finally decided to come down and stay down)!

Here's a close up! : ) 

I can't believe how big my boy is!

No comments:

Post a Comment