Thursday, June 6, 2013

First Trip to the Dentist

Emeri had her first taste of the dentist this past week!
I would say it was half of a success! : ) 
We decided to go to the dentist office were her Aunt Taya works because I thought she might cooperate a bit better if she was there! She did pretty good with the hygienist bushing and flossing her teeth, but once the dentist came in and wanted to look in her mouth the water works started and it was game over! haha!
That's why I say it was half of a success! 




She wouldn't smile for the picture with Taya! This was the best I could get out of her once that scary mean dentist man showed up and wanted to count her teeth! haha! 
Such a drama queen!


But she did learn something...
Emeri showing Daddy what happened at the dentist earlier that day! hahahaha! I love her face in this picture! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment