Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Recent

Sometimes I have a bunch of random pictures that I think are great enough to share, but aren't great enough to have a blog post just about that one picture! 
Now is one of those times! : ) 

So here's a bunch of random pictures of my kiddos!

Being silly with daddy! 

Costco run with cousins! 

Don't you just want to eat that neck?? I do! 

Can you say cheeks? 

Having fun on the slide!

PASSES OUT!

Pretending to sleep on her bike! Goof!

Snoozing in the car!

Hahaha! Emeri got stuck trying to get dressed the other day and we both had a good laugh when she came to me like this! 

Chilling in the Bumbo! I promise he does have a diaper on you just can tell because his fat rolls are eating it!

Kyler has discovered the bark chips!
And he loves playing in them!


Emeri putting dirt on like chap stick! ... seriously? (I didn't know what she was doing until after I took this picture and she told me! : ) 


Look what Emeri learned how to do the other day while playing with our neighbors! 
...
Frying bugs with a magnify glass! 
You're only a kid once right? 

See just a bunch of random fun pictures! 
I hope you enjoyed! 
LOVES

No comments:

Post a Comment