Friday, June 14, 2013

Monster Smoothie

You know those monster smoothies that are majority spinach??? 
Yeah? Kyler loves them! 
I mean, LOVES THEM! 
He freaks out when you take a turn having a drink! 
And he is not a fan when it's all gone!
I really don't know how he drinks so much so fast without getting a brain freeze (freeze brain for all the Canadians! : ) )


Drunk on spinach! 
hahaha!


I know there are a lot of recipes out there for Monster Smoothies, but I thought I would share the one we use because it's YUMMMMY! 

Monster Smoothie 
3 cups Spinach
1-2 Tbs Peanut Butter 
1/2 - 1 Banana
3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 1/2 - 2 cups Ice
1 scoop Whey Vanilla Protein 

ENJOY! 

I know a spinach shake is intimidating, and I was reluctant at first too, but they are really super yummy and you feel so good when you start your day off with one! 

(We don't put the protein powder in because Ky is allergic to it and it still taste great, just so you know!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment