Monday, July 8, 2013

Dance.

I leave the family blogging to the professional mom/master-blogger/picture-taking-ninja most of the time. 

I had to share this though. In my class right now, we are creating and editing video. Of course, the most entertaining thing around is...Emeri! After picking the star actress for my video, we set to work, and this is what we came up with:

It's a good thing that she basically goes through this process every day. It certainly didn't take too much convincing to get her to throw on a dress. She was even game to help me out on a day when she was already tuckered out because of a trip to the farmer's market and a tummy issue that made her throw up. What a trooper. And a cutie. Definitely a cutie.

What do you think? Not bad for a first video project all shot and edited with iPad apps!

No comments:

Post a Comment