Wednesday, June 6, 2012

21 Weeks 2 days



Pregnancy Update:
As of today I am 21 weeks and 2 days pregnant!  I can't believe that I am more than half way done with this pregnancy it has seriously flown by so far and I'm pretty bummed about that! I LOVE being pregnant and I don't want it to end! When Emeri was born I was so excited to meet her, but I was also disappointed that I no longer had her inside me! This might sound weird to some, but I really enjoy the miracle that pregnancy is and the connection that you have with your baby while they are growing! I also LOVE feeling them move it's seriously the neatest thing! 

Things I have been experiencing during this pregnancy: 

I can't get enough food! I am always hungry, but I can only eat so much at a time and then I have to wait a while to eat more! 

I can cry and laugh at the same time! I bawled yesterday when I dropped Emeri off at my mom's but I was laughing at myself at the same time!??? I don't get it! 

I'm finally feeling pregnant! I finally feel like I have a big belly and I LOVE it! 

I have gained a total of, get this, - 7 pounds! That's right I have lost 7 lbs due to working out several times a week even though I'm pregnant! (Sorry I just had to brag for a minute because I have been working hard at the gym for the last 6 months!) 

Emeri is starting to kind of get that mommy has a baby in her tummy!

I could sleep all day and still be exhausted! 

I have been sick during the last 21 weeks, but it hasn't been because I'm pregnant! I haven't had any kind of morning sickness! 

I feel my little man move all the time and I have been feeling him for a long time now! He definitely moves more than Emeri ever did! And Braeden started feeling him a couple weeks ago from the outside! 

My thermostat is about 10 degrees higher than everyone else right now! I have a little heater inside me!

My figure nails grow crazy fast! I have to clip them several times a week! 

I haven't noticed that my hair is growing crazy fast yet, but I hope it is! I've been trying to grow it out for the last year and half! 

I can still sleep on my belly if I lay just right! I don't know how much longer this will last sadly! One thing I don't like about being pregnant is that, eventually, I can't sleep on my tummy anymore so this is a big one for me! : )  

Things are "so far so good"! I really can't complain about anything! : ) 
Hopefully I don't jinx myself by saying that! : ) 


  I just love my baby bump! : ) 

2 comments: