Sunday, June 17, 2012

Good Company

We went to the new City Creek shopping center yesterday with  some of our good friends from high school, Alisha and Monte! (I know I swore I wouldn't go to City Creek for another year to avoid the crazy traffic, but the opportunity arose, and I figured "Oh why not"! ) : ) We had a lot of fun catching up, window shopping, eating frozen yogurt, and playing in the water! I wish we could hangout with these two more often! : ) 

The best picture I got of everyone! I don't think they knew I was taking a picture! haha! 
We should all pose next time or I should at least let them know I'm taking a picture! 

Running on the bench with Dad! 


 Playing in the super cool water fountain! I'm pretty sure Braeden could have stayed and watched this fountain forever and Emeri could have played in it forever! Braeden now wants one in our yard!  One day! : ) 


We went and petted one of the horses that pull the carriages around temple square! The lady was so nice and Emeri wasn't afraid at all! I wasn't sure how she would do up close to such a huge animal, but she surprised us all! 


After roaming around Cirty Creek we headed over to Temple Square to enjoy the beautiful night as long as we could!   

Emeri was a HUGE fan of the reflection pool! By the time we left she was down to her diaper! (Yes that was MY child playing in the reflection pool at Temple Square in her diaper at 9:00 at night! Don't you worry! : ) hahaha! ) 

We had such a good time with Alisha and Monte! We definitely need to get together sooner than later next time! 
And everyone who is too scared to go to City Creek... it's a lot of fun and not too crowded even on a Saturday night! : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment