Monday, June 4, 2012

Side-By-Side

I've been wanting to find some pictures of myself when I was around Emeri's age to do a side-by-side comparison just to see how similar we look! A lot of people ask where Emeri gets her blond hair! It's from me, I had blond hair when I was younger so I thought it would be fun to see if we look alike! (I have always thought she looks a lot like her daddy!) 
Today I finally went through the baby pictures that I have and found a couple of me around 18 months old! I never really thought Emeri looked much like be, but she really does! 

This is me...

This is Emeri...

This is me...

This is Emeri...
(I know the pictures aren't "side-by-side" I'm not that talented with the blog yet! : ) )

What do you think???
She definitely has her daddy's blue eyes and curly hair, but she also looks a lot like I did at this age! : ) and I LOVE that we are both blondies! : ) : )
(This was a pretty fun little activity for myself! hahaha!)


ON ANOTHER NOTE: 

Just and FYI for you all that follow and read my blog! I may be a bit MIA this week when it comes to the blog! I have 4 long days of workshops I will be attending so I can start accumulating my "professional hours" so I can renew my teaching license next year! Emeri will be with her Grandma and Aunt Alex the next 4 days from 7 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon! I'm so depressed that I have to leave my baby the next 4 days! I know she's 18 months old, that she is in good hands, and she wont miss me as much as I'm going to miss her, but I don't want to leave her! But if I don't do it now then I'm going to have an even younger baby that I'm going to have to leave come October! : ( 
I'm so grateful that I get to stay home with her and that Braeden is willing to work hard so I can! I admire all you working moms I really do! 
It's going to be a LONG week for me and my baby! Wish us luck! : ) 


This is the whole picture that I cropped myself out of to do the side by side! I have to share the whole thing because my older brother and sister are super cute as well! : ) It's crazy to think we were once this young!  
Love you Alan and Alex : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment