Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Time to Relax

The last 4 days have be go go go! 
Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday we were down in SLC all day! 
Saturday was Braeden and I's temple date for June! 
(6 for 6 YEAH!)
Emeri exhausted after one of our long days! 

Sunday was family dinner at Kathy's! 
Monday was help out with wedding stuff for Taya's wedding (Braeden's little sister), and spend time with Kathy! I found a dress for the wedding and Kathy found shoes so it was a very successful day! : ) 
And Tuesday Emeri and I went down to play at the Gateway with my sister and her kiddos in the fountain and then brought my little brother Jon home with us because he will be staying at our house until the end of the summer!
(more on this to come)
We have had tons of fun over the last 4 days even though it has been crazy busy but...
It is time to relax today and catch up on everything I have been neglecting at home aka running errands,cleaning, and this blog!


Here are some pictures of the good time we had yesterday with my sister and Emeri's cousins!


Look how cute these two are!








Emeri's favorite thing to play with... her cousins flip-flops!??




Warming up!




Everyone enjoying their ice cream cones!






Emeri ate hers by the handful! She wasn't getting enough at one time when she licked it!


Look what's in my mouth mom! : ) 


A very sleepy and cute Aden!

We love seeing our family and friends down in SL, but I'm excited not to drive for the next couple days! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment