Monday, June 11, 2012

Screaming Popsicles

Emeri was sooooo sick yesterday! It was the saddest thing I have ever seen! She woke up in the morning throwing up and every time she ate or drank anything you could count on it coming up about 15 minutes later! : ( I felt so bad for her I wish I could have taken all the pain away! 



Thank goodness the "bug" only lasted until yesterday afternoon! She was feeling almost 100 times better today she was still a bit sleepy (she took a 3 1/2 hour nap) and she still wont eat anything, but she is back to her crazy self other than those two little things! 

She woke up this morning at about 7 so we took advantage of the early morning cool air and went on a walk! It was the perfect weather for a walk! I wish the weather stayed just like that all the time! I think Emeri was enjoying herself as well...


I love the crossed legs! 

Later on in the morning we had a doctors appointment! We got some AWESOME pictures of the new baby smiling, but I have to use Braeden's computer to scan them in and he is using it for homework so I will have to put them on here tomorrow while he is at work! : ) 

After the doctors appointment Emeri and I ran some errands and brought home some popsicles, so we invited our friends Annie and Riot over to enjoy them with us! Emeri and Riot were having a great time running around like CRAZY kids! : ) I'm sure all our neighbors were wondering why there was so much screaming going on!



Stay tuned to see the pictures or our little man! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment