Saturday, February 16, 2013

All About Ky!

Kyler had his 4 month check up on Monday! 
He is now weighing in at 16 pounds 1 ounce
He is 26.5 inches long
And has a head circumference of 17 inches
Instead of being off the chart completely for his weight he is now in the 80th percentile! 
He has gained exactly 1 pound in the last 2 months!
He is now in the 90th percentile for his height and at his 2 month check up he was only in the 75th!
He is still a very big boy but he is thinning out which kind of makes me sad! 
I love my chunky chunky monkey! 
Now I just have a chunky monkey!
Thank goodness his cheeks aren't going any where soon!


This Boy gives the best smiles!

At the appointment Emeri was being the best big sister! 
Anytime Kyler cried she would tell him that it was going to be ok! 
And when he got his shots she sat next to him on the table, held his hand, and told him that it was only going to hurt a little bit! 
It was the cutest thing ever!
I wish I got some pictures, but I didn't have enough hands!
She is the best big sister! 
Kyler just adores her! 

This is his "really mom!" look!

We did get some more news at the doctor that makes things a bit more difficult!
The doctor now thinks Kyler has a soy allergy to go along with his milk allergy! 
30% of kids that have a milk allergy also develop a soy allergy! 
Thankfully most kids grow out of it, but for now it restricts my diet even more! 
It's not forever so I think I can handle it! : ) 
Other than that he is as healthy as they come! 

Just a collage of some of his silly faces!
 Enjoy!
The bottom left is my favorite! : ) 

Kyler and I get our snuggles on every morning when Braeden gets up and goes to work!
I love waking up to this cute face every morning! 


Kyler always has his hand in his mouth chewing on it!
It's is second favorite thing to chew on Braeden's shoulder being number one!
He can soak through a hoodie and shirt in no time! 

Kyler hasn't rolled over yet! 
I think by now most kiddos are to that point!
I know Emeri was!
Definitely not worried about it! : ) 
But I think he hasn't yet for two reasons!
One being the fact that he's chubby and it's kind of hard to move!
And two being that we don't put him down as much as we did Emeri because we have Emeri and we have to protect him from his very loving smothering sister! 
: )

Giving mom smiles during tummy time!

I'm in love with this little boy more that I ever thought I could be! 
I'm so grateful for healthy kiddos! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment