Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Draw and Paint

My Dad and Kris have an art studio in Murray and we love going there and spending time with them!
And when we go Emeri's not the only one that gets to do art! My Dad and Kris also help out with the kiddos so I can paint!
 I LOVE IT! 
Especially painting with watercolors! 
It's so relaxing! 
I love going there, but I'm pretty sure Emeri loves it even more than I do! 
She loves going to "draw and paint with gampa" and will talk about it for days afterwards! 


Her tongue is out in this picture! She's concentrating very hard! 


And of course when she paints she not only paints her paper, but she paints herself as well!

Here are some of her latest art pieces! 
We are overflowing with artwork at our house! 
It's hanging in her room, on the fridge, and on the front door! 
But I wouldn't want to decorate with anything else! : )  

Here's my latest painting! I can't wait until we can find time to go down again so I can start another one! : )  

If you are interested in Art lessons contact my Dad and Kris by clicking here!
They do an amazing job!

No comments:

Post a Comment