Monday, February 4, 2013

I ask!

Wow! I only did one post last week! That means I have some serious catching up to do! 
I'll start the catching up here! 

Emeri loves playing with my camera and she doesn't mind just helping herself and getting it off the desk either! I told her if she wants to play with it that she must ask me first! 
So now she comes to me and says, "I ask! I ask!" 
With a look on her face like, "Mom I'm asking and I just didn't take it out and start playing with it, so now you have to let me play with it because I'm asking and that's what you told me I had to do! If you don't give me permission  now I'm just going to go get it out and play with it anyway so you better give me permission!" 
hahaha!
She thinks that just because she asks that means she gets to play with every time! Honestly I have a hard time saying no because she is so stinking cute when she comes up to me really serious asking if she can play with it! 


Trying to look though the lens! 

Turned around the right way, but now he finger is over the lens!

Now she's got it!





I really should invest in a kid camera for her! She would love having her own working camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment