Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pooped

This was a while ago, but I just found the pictures again and wanted to share! 
Kyler was... well... constipated and had been screaming all day with a belly ache! 
After he finally pooped and I got him all cleaned up I wrapped him up and left him on the floor for maybe 2 minutes while I threw his diaper away, and put his clothes in sink to get scrubbed (it was a blow out!), and washed my hands! In those short 2 minuets he was zonked! 
He was so exhausted from screaming all morning that once he was relived it took nothing for him to fall fast asleep!  
When I walked back into the room I thought it was so cute that he was just sleeping on the floor among Emeri's disaster like he was just another toy! 


Since we are on the subject of poop I must share that Emeri pooped her first big poop in the potty last night! : ) 
I wasn't even in the room when it happened! I had left Emeri on her potty so I could go get Kyler down for a nap and the next thing I know Emeri is carrying her potty into me and saying, "Mom I did it!"
She was so proud of herself and so excited to flush the potty and say goodbye to her accomplishment! 
And of course we had to call Daddy to let him know what happened! We called him and he was at school working on homework and you could tell that he wanted to be really excited, but he didn't want everyone around him knowing what he was excited about while he was talking to Emeri it was pretty funny! Later he posted this on facebook: Celebrated on the phone in the halls at Weber State when my little girl took her first poop in the potty today. Got funny looks. #Number2
It's funny how you get so excited about poop when you are a parent! Whether it's because your little man has been in pain all day and he finally poops and feels better or if it's because your 2-year-old poops in the potty for the first time! Who know poop was so great?? 
hahaha


(Toren: The whole time I was writing this post I was thinking about you and how you are going to be thinking, "Really she is blogging about poop?" Hahaha! One day you will be excited about poop too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment