Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Polish

I try to do something fun with Emeri during our one-on-one time every day while Kyler is napping! Most the time it's something simple like reading books, Emeri doing my hair, or playing with toys, but the other day I got the grand idea to let Emeri paint my toenails! hahaha!

Emeri loved it! 
Look at that concentration!

Yes! Polish got everywhere including all over her! But nothing a little nail polish remover couldn't get off!  

She used every color I had at least twice!

Here's the finished look!
Not bad for a 2-year-old!
It did take me awhile to clean off all the polish on my skin, but it was worth it! 
And now I have the coolest toe nails EVER! 
Just saying! : ) 


2 comments:

  1. You are such an amazing mommy. Kyler and Emeri are so lucky to have such a special mom and dad!
    Love from the North

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very nice of you to say! Thank you! : )
      You are in our prayers!
      LOVES!

      Delete