Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Potato

As you know my kiddos have been sick! : ( Emeri is all better, for the most part, she just has a lingering cough, but Kyler on the other hand is getting worse everyday! 
Kyler and I will be taking another trip to the doctors office this afternoon to see if his croup cough has now turned into something much more like bronchitis, or even worst RSV! I'm crossing my fingers that it's not serious! He has been a trooper trying to kick this, but all he wants to do is be held and sleep! I'm not complaining, I just makes it hard to give my two-year-old the attention she needs also! Thankfully she has been very understanding and a very good girl lately! 
And my goodness she does the cutest things! 
Like making mommy and daddy potato heads! 



I got out the potato head stuff for her in an attempt to keep her entertained for a bit while I was trying to make Kyler feel better and this is what she brought to me a while later! She said, "Look Mom it's a mommy and daddy pohato!" I thought it was so cute! I just love her and am grateful she is being such a good girl while I take care of her "Baby Ky" 

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what daddy potato head is looking at to make his eyes go that big...

    ReplyDelete