Saturday, January 12, 2013

Handsome Boy

Kyler was 3 months old yesterday! I can't believe how fast babies change!
He can now hold up his head pretty well! 
(He has a rather large noggin so sometimes it just gets too heavy!)
Since I took him into the doctors on Thursday I know that he is weighing in at 15 pounds 13 ounces! So his weight gaining has slowed down quite a bit! 



He loves to play on this play mat and get his lion that rattles and grabs on to the elephant and puts it in his mouth! He doesn't have great control of his hands but he's getting better every day!
He wakes up once a night! Sometimes twice!


He definitely has blue blue eyes
He eats every 3 hours during the day!
He gives the best smiles which sometimes get me in trouble in the middle of the night! 
I will get up to feed him, he will start smiling than I start playing with him and before I know it we have been awake for over an hour! 
He's just too stinking cute! 

He has a very sensitive tummy which gives him lots of problems! I have discovered if I don't eat any dairy, chocolate, or spicy foods he does better! So I haven't had any dairy or chocolate for about a month and a half! 
Yes that means no 
milk
cheese
ice cream
and pretty much everything else in this world
and chocolate is the worst on his belly
so no chocolate for me! : ( 
Do you feel sorry for me yet? 
Because you should! 

Please notice the drool on the chair! haha
I even had a dream the other night about eating chocolate ice cream! How pathetic is that?
It's so hard to say no to pretty much everything delicious, but I would do anything to make my baby not hurt so much! 
You really shouldn't feel sorry for me you should feel bad for Kyler because his tummy is SO sensitive! He will be a much happier baby when his tummy matures so everything doesn't bother him so much!


He still gets fussy and gassy often, but he doesn't scream in pain all the time like he use to with dairy and chocolate in my diet! 
The doctor said I can start introducing milk and chocolate back into his and my diet around 9 months! 
Hopefully by then his tummy can handle it!
One good thing I have learned through this all is that I do have self control and can say no to chocolate/yummy stuff because before Kyler I had none! : )  


He is WAY more high maintenance than Emeri ever was, but I'm learning so much from him and wouldn't trade him for the world!
I love this little man so much and I'm so lucky to be his mommy! 


(These are the pictures from our family shoot last month! He would not smile for anything! We got a couple little smirks, but there was no way he was letting us take a picture of his giant smile! The tux he is wearing is the tux my mom made for his blessing and the blanket is the one Grandma Kathy made for him! I will be posting the rest of our family pictures soon I have just been waiting for everyone to get our New Year cards in the mail before I did so!) 

2 comments: