Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year Resolutions

Alright, I might be really late with this post, but I do what I can! : )
Better late than never!?
Well here we go! ...

New Year Resolutions aren't for everyone, but I like New Year Resolutions because I LOVE setting goals! I LOVE having something to work towards and crossing goals off when I accomplish them!
(even if they are late)
So here are some (some I don't want to share with you! : ) ) of the goals I'm going to work towards and accomplish this year! Some are easier than others, but they are all very doable! 

Temple with hubby once a month
Gym 3 x week
Continue and keep up with blog
Take 30 min every night to pick up so I have a better start the next morning!
Turn off electronics more
Hug and Kiss kiddos every day
Run! I run like a grandma and I want to get better
5K 10K
Triathlon
More one on one time with kiddos
Move forward with owning a home
Stay organized
Look for ways to serve others


Nothing ground breaking, but good goals none the less! 

I'm really looking forward to what comes our way this year!
I just know this is going to be a great year! 

(did I just jinx myself by saying that out loud??) 

It's going to be great because I get to experience it with these guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment