Thursday, February 28, 2013

Siblings

Aren't siblings the best? 
I love all of my siblings blood and in-laws! I can't imagine what my life would be like without all of them!
Siblings are always there for you and always will be! 
I remember my parents always telling us, when we were fighting, that we were going to be my best friends one day! 
They were right! My siblings are definitely my best friends!  
And best of all you know, despite the rest of the world, they "get you"! 

In the short 4 1/2 months that Kyler has been here Emeri and Kyler have become great friends! 



Emeri always wants to wake up Kyler from his naps to play! 
And sometimes she does despite my best efforts to keep her from doing so!

Kyler can't look at Emeri without smiling! 
He loves her so much!


 He's also very patient with her and all the "helping out" she does! 
She always wants to hold him, feed him, change is diaper etc.! 



I love watching how silly they are with each other and their friendship grow! 
And yes Kyler is almost as big as Emeri! 

No comments:

Post a Comment