Thursday, February 21, 2013

When Daddy Comes Home

Braeden is Emeri's favorite person on this planet! 
She is definitely a Daddy's girl! 
She loves him so much and prefers him over anyone else including me! : ) 
And I completely understand! I am a Daddy's girl myself! 


  • Anytime we are heading home from running errands or whatever she always asks if Daddy will be home!
  • Today when we here leaving the grocery store she said she was hungry so I told her we would go home and have lunch and she asked if we could go have lunch with Daddy at work instead! 
  • He's the only person she bits! : ) She know she can go all out and beat up Daddy and he loves it! 
  • In the mornings when she wakes up she asks if Daddy is home or if he is at work!
  • She loves playing with him every second she can! 
  • Daddy has the special touch when it comes to calming her down! (most the time sometimes she's just out of control!) 
  • I don't know what it is, but she listens to him way better than me! 
These are just a few of the cute things she does when it come to her Daddy! 

I love watching them play and I love that they have such a great relationship! 
This girl is lucky to have such an awesome Daddy! 
And Braeden is lucky to have such an awesome Emeri! : ) 

(I had to include this picture too! Check out this hair from the back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment