Wednesday, September 5, 2012

34 weeks

34 weeks! 
If this baby follows the same timeline Emeri did he will be here in a short 4 weeks! 
Holy Moly! 

Here's what been going on at 34 weeks:
  • Baby Boy is weighing in at 5 lbs (give or take 5 oz)! He might just end up being a giant! : ) 
  • I have experienced baby hiccups for the first time! Emeri never had hiccups or I never felt her hiccups so that has been a new exciting experience!  
  • I can no longer wear my wedding ring! I went and purchased an eight dollar fake ring to wear instead so I don't have to struggle to take it off every night when my hands are swollen! 
  Braeden and Emeri making silly faces at our doctors appointment!

  • My belly button is definitely sticking out! It never really stuck out with Emeri! 
  • When I feel Baby Boy's "bum" (or what I think is his bum it could be his head or back too! I really don't know what it is!) sticks out and is close to the surface I will scratch it! He doesn't move away so I think he likes getting his "bum" scratched! : ) hahaha! 
  • Emeri's and Baby's closet is organized and ready!
  • I haven't had a headache for over a week now! This is awesome! I hope they are gone for good! : ) 
  • On the flip side my hips and pelvis have been killing me again! : ( 
  • I thought we had Baby Boy's name all picked out, but Braeden isn't so sure about the middle name anymore! We are trying to find a middle name that is just right! Good thing we have at least 4 weeks! : ) 
Baby boy at (almost) 34 weeks!
I can't wait until I can kiss those checks!

The closer his due date gets the more and more excited we get! 
Emeri and I were watching home videos of her when she was a baby the other day!
Emeri loved watching herself and I got so excited to have another little baby at our house!
He can't get here fast enough, but at the same time I'm not sure I'm ready! : ) 

Doctors appointments now happen every week, but our midwife is going to be out of town for a month so we have to go see someone else! 
It's going to be interesting!
This baby better wait until our midwife is back from India! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment