Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Real Deal

Taya and Dave got their wedding pictures back! 
YAY!
I got permission to share my favorites these are just some of the great pictures! : ) 


The photos you saw before where the ones I got with my phone but these are the real deal! : ) 

Look how beautiful these two are!

Getting ready! 

These two are too cute!

Emeri making her way down the aisle! 

Our cute little family!



The wedding party!
 The boys!

The girls! 


Family photos! 





My handsome husband! 

Emeri! Isn't that poofy dress the best?

Taya and the flower girls! 
I love this picture! 

Big brother and little sister! 

Oh and we can't leave out Braeden dropping it like it's hot! : ) 
Hahahaha!
Love him!

These two pictures side by side make me smile! : ) 
Taya and I doing the "Taya Pose" on both our wedding days!
Love you Taya!  

What a great day to remember! 

Kim Orlandini was the photographer!
Love her! 
Go here to find Kim! 


No comments:

Post a Comment