Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baby Shower

My mom, sister, and sister-in-law threw me a baby shower this past weekend and it was great! 
It was so nice seeing and spending time with family and friends!
I also got some really good stuff for baby boy and got enough money in the "double stroller fund" to cover almost the entire thing! Score! : ) 
Opening gifts

The nieces had to help! 

Picture of the big belly!

Some of the friends and family that came! 


My mom did this really cute thing for decorations she hung pictures of Braeden and I up when we were babies! 

My sister made the adorable owl cupcakes! 
Aren't they cutest? 

 Mom and sisters! 

Thank you so much Alex, Brooke, and Mom for spending the limited extra time you have to throw me a baby shower I really appreciated it! LOVE YOU GUYS! 
Thank you to everyone who came and supported me! 
And for those that couldn't come I missed you! : ) 

I can't wait for this little man to get here so I can use all this good stuff! : ) 

We have our 37 week doctors appointment today and I'm so excited to see him and hear his heart beat! 
Stay tuned for the 37 week update! 


No comments:

Post a Comment